Thursday, October 14, 2010

Freaking a little bit because apparently it's COLD in Boston... and little ol' California Girl me has hardly any winter clothes! I rushed around buying tights and a cardi to cold weather-ify my cute black halter dress. Not sure if I'll end up using the black tights, but I figure you can always use tights!

I'm massively excited to see my friends tomorrow!

Here's a quick summary of some of the fab contests and giveaways going on at other blogs right now...

Princess of Taylor is giving away some mystery prizes!
Breakfast at Gigi's is giving away a CSN giftcard - check out that pasta maker! We never did get the pasta maker attachment for our stand mixer...
Small Town Fashionista is giving away a gorgeous necklace! What an awesome statement piece!

Oh, and PS: Here's my new styling for the wedding, upon learning that it's frickin' cold in the Northeast - this time, I'm including a heavier knit cardigan as opposed to a frothy gauze one. I also purchased a black belt with a brown buckle at Anthro on sale, but can't find the exact one online anymore. I'm hoping this will all pull together when I try it on!!

1 comment:

  1. That outfit looks perfect! I love how the earrings add just enough sparkle! Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete